Not working for me (newest sl installed, IE7) - getting ugly/blurry
image - I can zoom in and out of it, but i've no idea what it is!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Barnes
Sent: Tuesday, 1 July 2008 9:31 AM
To: listserver@ozSilverlight.com
Subject: [OzSilverlight] DeepZoom Obama.

Now this is tricky and amazing.

http://www.deepzoomobama.com/

Blog post describing the "how".

http://blog.donavon.com/2008/06/deep-zoom-obama.html

--

Scott Barnes
(Rich Platform Product Manager)

Microsoft Corp. <http://www.microsoft.com/>  | Blog:
http://blogs.msdn.com/msmossyblog <http://blogs.msdn.com/msmossyblog>  |
Mobile: 425-802-9503 (New!)

Twitter: twitter.com/mossyblog <http://twitter.com/mossyblog>  | MSN:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail