I don't know if you can (haven't really fiddled with Silverlight), but
try removing the [DebuggerStepThrough] attribute (or similarly named)
for the InitializeComponent() method in the generated App.xaml.cs
file. You may have to use the 'show all files' option in Solution
Explorer to see that file.

Once you have removed the attribute, compile straight away, because if
you do anything that affects the XAML, the code will be regenerated
and that attribute will be inserted again.

Removing that attribute should tell you which component is making it
angry, getting you one step closer to fixing the problem :)

Sam