I suggest you to use the migration documents. Most of the changes are there.

Opening the document in Blend can be better than VS.

The main issues I had were with styles, but the principal was with the
Duration property that was renamed and then the changes in ContentPresenter.

This is part of a blog post I started to write and might never finish:

Silverlight is released, to get more info from Scott
<http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2008/10/14/silverlight-2-released.as
px>  Gu's post and read the
<http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/resources/readme.aspx?v=2.0>
developer notes, this is only a summary that might apply for most migration
cases. The good news is that there are no breaking changes if you're
migrating from RC0 to RTW. If you're still on Beta 2 you need to see the RC0
<http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/f/e/6fe1f43d-9d0c-4346-ad08-602df9
bcb3cf/BreakingChangesBetweenBeta2andRelease.doc>  migration list and Jesse
.

Remember this doesn't cover all migration scenarios, please refer to the
developer <http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/resources/readme.aspx?v=2.0>
notes, Jesse Liberty <http://silverlight.net/blogs/jesseliberty/>  or Tim
Heuer's blog <http://timheuer.com/blog/>  and if you are still on Beta 2
look at the RC0
<http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/f/e/6fe1f43d-9d0c-4346-ad08-602df9
bcb3cf/BreakingChangesBetweenBeta2andRelease.doc>  migration list.

 Miguel A. Madero Reyes

  <http://www.miguelmadero.com/> www.miguelmadero.com (blog)
  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 +61 (0) 406-704-161

 623/243 Pyrmont Street
 Pyrmont, NSW, 2009

 Australia

P "Please reconsider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail"

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the
unlawful.