I have an issue with an out of date TFS Warehouse, I can't get it to
update at all.

The TFSWarehouse SQL database is empty and there is nothing related to
the
warehouse in the event logs on either the application or data tiers.

I have tried forcing a warehouse update by invoking 'Run' on the
warehouse
controller. 'Run' returns true and warehouse status briefly changes to
'Processing
OLAP' before returning to 'Idle'. It returns 'Idle' after one or two
seconds.

http://localhost:8080/Warehouse/v1.0/WarehouseController.asmx

I have also rebuilt both the TFS Warehouse database and the OLAP cube
using
SetupWarehouse.exe and it is still not getting updated.

According to the values in the _WarehouseConfig table of the
TFSWarehouse
database, the update has never run.

ConfigChangeTimeStamp                2008-10-24T00:08:28.980
CubeChangeTimeStamp                 2008-10-24T00:10:24.517
LastDataPumpEndedTimeStamp      0001-01-01T00:00:00.000
LastFullProcessTimeStamp              0001-01-01T00:00:00.000
LastIncrementalProcessTimeStamp  0001-01-01T00:00:00.000

The most puzzling thing is that there is no indication of an error
anywhere. Has
anyone got any ideas about this?

David Feilen
ES - Release and Technical Support Team
Employment Systems Group
Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations
http://www.deewr.gov.au
Ph. 6121 8393
Ext. 68393

Notice:
The information contained in this email message and any attached files
may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal
professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use,
disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received
this email in error, please notify the DEEWR Service Desk and delete all
copies of this transmission together with any attachments.

OzTFS.com - to unsubscribe from this list, send a message back to the list with
'unsubscribe' as the subject. View the web archives at
http://www.mail-archive.com/listserver@oztfs.com/