From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of William
Bartholomew
Sent: Wednesday, 5 November 2008 10:10 AM
To: listserver@oztfs.com
Subject: Re: [OzTFS] Build Log window

Have you applied Team Foundation Server Service Pack 1 to your build machines?
It is meant to remove the extra build steps you're seeing such as
GetTargetPath, GetNativeManifest, and GetCopyToOutputDirectoryItems. We have
had some issues where it doesn't always fix this issue but in most cases it
seems to. We've been working with the development team to fix the scenarios
where it doesn't.

William
On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 9:39 AM, John McFadyen (Intl Vendor) <[EMAIL