Hello,

     First, I would like to say I appreciate all the work people do on LFS &
it's associated projects like the Live CD.   I would like to contribute but my
job is not one in which I can really do so.

     As a user I would like to say make the Live CD simple.   I really don't
think it needs much more in it than just enough to give the user a shell prompt
and enough to allow the user to use jhalfs to build LFS.

    The thing I appreciate about LFS is it's simplicity and value as a learning
tool.    I think a simpler Live CD would serve the purpose of being a learning
tool and would be much less work for the folks that maintain it.

Just my 2 cents...
Tom