Hey guys I want to thank you all for all your hard work on making 1.0.0
possible. It is nice to see an RC finally out in the wild for testing.

Every contribution no matter how small is important.

Also prior to this release we did some major improvements in a way to
infrastructure.

1) git hub repository

For version control we have now migrated to a git hub repository which makes
contributing even easier.

2) bug tracker

I am in the process of migrating bugs, patches, feature requests, and support
requests to the issue tracker on github. If you see an issue or bug there that
is not in the github issue tracker yet, and you would like to work on it
please let me know and I will migrate it and close the issue on SF.

3) Continuous integration

We have added Travic CI (continuous integration) to the code base which will
help over all quality of contributions. The way this works is that every
commit made to the repository on git hub. It gets pulled by travis and a build
is run. This ensures nothing breaks compilation. If something does break the
committer is notified so that a fix can be submitted quickly to resolve the
breakage.

4) Dev wiki

Lastly, we have split the wiki on SF into two. The user wiki is still there,
but for those interested in development it can now be found on github.

If you have any questions or suggestions Do not hesitate to contact me.