A wiki for LMMS 0.4 was functional
http://lmms.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page, and a manual very so
https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmms/files/UserManual/ . However now the
new LMMS is here and it needs updated documentation! All users are called
in to contribute.

I have now created the content page of 1.0 wiki by copy over the text from
0.4. http://lmms.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/1.0:Manual
It is not linked to much yet, as in it links to almost no articles. When
some articles have been written/updated I will link it on the real main
page.

If you want to write articles, click on the link on the manual of the
article you want to write. If you aren't registered reply to this message.
A lot, if not most of the text, can be copied over from the 0.4 manual, but
it must be adapted and new images is needed. I am not sure about replacing
the old images... Maybe best to name your image 1.0.Name.png. This is not
your name, but what you would like to call the image.

If you are one of the people who built the wiki up to what it is now, I
would very much like you to learn the new generation of wiki-writers
how! To start off I would like to know how the old flag templates worked.
http://lmms.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Template:Main_PageTrans I have
tried to fix it as you can see in the version history, but I don't want to
"ruin" any more pages if it is easier to do it another way. Here you have
an untouched template
http://lmms.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Template:RequirementsTrans

Communication regarding the wiki will go through this user list from now
on, unless anyone got any objections? :)

From
Stian Jørgensrud