On 27 May 2014 16:50, "Jonathan Aquilina" <eagles051...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As of 1.0 we do have a new logo. If I am not mistaken the name is going
to stay LMMS and no longer be called linux multimedia studio (correct me if
I am wrong here.)

This is the same way I see it. I'm pretty happy with what we have now.

raindrops.from...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hi all,
>>
>> Some time back there was a discussion about renaming LMMS; and also
about a better professional-looking logo.
>> I haven't been able to track that discussion, but are those issues still
alive?

>> I am asking this for a reason: I wrote the original User Manual, which
was fairly accurate for the old 0.4.x series.
>> But the new 1.x series hasa lot of new features and a new-look GUI, so I
have started making a new manual.

http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=145328191&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk