Blue Arp is a free arpeggiator/step-sequencer vst which looks pretty superb
and which everybody seems to love; but I can't find anything online which
helps me to get it working in conjunction with LMMS.

Plus I have another step-sequencer VST *(Deep 606)* which I would like to
be able to use.

I'm hoping you can instruct me how to make use of these VSTs within LMMS.

Thanks!

(beatlemaniac1)

p.s.  *Is this the appropriate way to seek advice, instruction and
assistance?  When I sign in to **sourceforge.net <http://sourceforge.net> **and
go to the LMMS forum, I don't see any way for me to post these kinds of
questions there.*

--
Andrew Sizemore

980-355-0084   (home)