Quoting Raindrops From Sky <raindrops.from...@gmail.com>:
> I had written the original *User Manual* more than 3 years ago.

..which is much appreciated. It's a pretty good manual.

> Now I have updated the manual to cover the latest features and changes.

And this is even better. Keep up the good work :)

> But
> there are still some gaps, and I need some information quickly to finish
> the manual.
>
> Can someone help me?
> I need a quick chat on IRC, Google Hang Out, skype and WhatsApp.

The channel is #lmms on freenode, but you probably knew that
already... not that there's anything wrong in just asking here on the
list. There's probably someone to answer your every question in those
two places combined.

--
ra...@iki.fi
softrabbit on #lmms