Hi

Thanks for the prompt response, and appreciation, Raine!

You made a good suggestion. I am unable to connect to the IRC channel right
now. So I am sharing my list here. I hope that the other users and
developers will be able to throw some light.

1. Both song/BB editor have a "Record" button.
    How do they differ from each other?

2. What does "Project > Save As New Version" menu do?
    Is it relevant now, even after 3 years?

3. In the Instrument window, MIDI tab, "Enable MIDI" section:
    What does the "Note" control do?

4. What are the practical uses of the *File > Export tracks...* command
(CTRL+SHFT+E)?

5. The table for LB302 plugin:
    What do the following parameters do to sound distortion: slide, accent,
dead.

6. Patman plugin: What's "Tune mode"?

7. VeSTige plugin: What do the following controls do?
    1. Control VST from LMMS Host
    2. Turn off all notes

8.  ZynAddSubFX plugin: Forward MIDI control changes -> what does it do?

9. Do the NUMPAD buttons + and - really work in BB Editor??

10. BB Editor track's context menu: Is the Freeze/unfreeze feature removed
now?

11. Earlier, one step at a time could be added to the BB Editor timeline.
Since the timeline is always a whole multiple of a measure, some blank
space was left at the end of the timeline. But the new design adds multiple
steps to fill up the space, leaving no blank space. Is that correct?

12. The entire Bassline-related behavior seems to have changed.
      Earlier, it was possible to insert a note of any length.
      Now LMMS allows only a small note that is shorter than 1/32th of a
measure.

13. Earlier, when we inserted a bassline in a BB Editor track, the track
used to show the pattern like Song Editor's mlody track. But now it only
displays steps.

14. When we add a bassline note in the nth step in Song Editor, that step
is supposed to light up in the BB Editor. But practically this does not
happen: As we go on inserting bassline notes in progressive steps, the BB
Editor toggles random steps on/off.

If some description is not clear, I can share a small video. Please let me
know...

Regards,
Narayan