there is also a Malayam translation and localisation team
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-ml <https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-l10n-ml>

It would be great to have an active and approved LoCo for India as a whole, I get more requests from students in India for CDs than I get from the UK (and I can't send them) the instructions are pretty clear here http://ubuntu-uk.org/free-cds/ that it is a UK offer, but still I get a steady stream of emails asking for CDs from people at various universities in India.

Alan.