Raymond DeCampo wrote:
Ceki Gülcü wrote:

Given my recent changes to ThrowableInformation the following files no longer compile properly.

The method getThrowable() is undefined for the type ThrowableInformation
ThrowableClassMatchFilter.java log4j-sandbox/src/java/org/apache/log4j/filter line 170

The method getThrowable() is undefined for the type ThrowableInformation
PreparedStatementAppender.java log4j-sandbox/src/java/org/apache/log4j/jdbc line 417

The method getThrowable() is undefined for the type ThrowableInformation
PreparedStatementParameter.java log4j-sandbox/src/java/org/apache/log4j/jdbc line 188

The method getThrowable() is undefined for the type ThrowableInformation
PreparedStatementParameter.java log4j-sandbox/src/java/org/apache/log4j/jdbc line 189

Ceki,

I'll take a look.

Ray

I've checked in changes for PreparedStatementAppender.java and PreparedStatementParameter.java. I didn't notice the ThrowableClassMatchFilter.java class when I volunteered earlier. I don't have time now, since I'm not familiar with that class, but if nobody has tackled it by this time tomorrow I will take a look.

Ray