At 08:28 PM 12/8/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Raymond DeCampo wrote:
Ceki Gülcü wrote:

Given my recent changes to ThrowableInformation the following files no longer compile properly.

The method getThrowable() is undefined for the type ThrowableInformation
ThrowableClassMatchFilter.java log4j-sandbox/src/java/org/apache/log4j/filter line 170

The method getThrowable() is undefined for the type ThrowableInformation
PreparedStatementParameter.java log4j-sandbox/src/java/org/apache/log4j/jdbc line 189
Ceki,
I'll take a look.
Ray

I've checked in changes for PreparedStatementAppender.java and PreparedStatementParameter.java. I didn't notice the ThrowableClassMatchFilter.java class when I volunteered earlier.

Thank for you for updating the PreparedStatementAppender and PreparedStatementParameter classes.

I don't have time now, since I'm not familiar with that class, but if nobody has tackled it by this time tomorrow I will take a look.

Perhaps Yoav could have a look as well. Yoav?

Ray

-- Ceki Gülcü