I know my questions are probably stupid (I'm don't know anything to log4j) but
I actually use log4j without configuration file. Do I have to have a
lo4j.properties and a log4j.xml files ? Does someone have an example of such
configuration files in the aim of having log files depending on the context
(one per application) ?
  Thanks again... and sorry for those (too simple and annoying) questions.

Javier Gonzalez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
  Easiest way: include a copy of log4j.jar in each of the web apps'
WEB-INF/lib folder. Include a separate log4j configuration file in each
WEB-INF/classes (or modify each app to configure log4j in each).

--
Javier González Nicolini