Sounds good, thanks!

> Looking at what that code is doing it is just enabling logging to a file
at a level for some time period.

In addition to that, it’s also updating thresholds of all the appenders
(and reseting them to previous level by a job). That's the part I was bit
worried about as to whether we can update level of all appenders (not just
the one which was added dynamically) for time being.