Hi Nishu,
Sorry for the delay,

On Wed, 24 May 2023 at 06:47, Nishu Gupta <nishugupta1...@outlook.com>
wrote:> I did the set the `log4j1.compatibility` to `true` in the
custom properties.

> Do I need to use the log4j.xml while using the bridge jar? or I need to
> convert to log4j2.xml as well?

My rule of thumb on this is for developers to use a `log4j2.xml`
configuration and leave to end users the possibility of using a
`log4j.xml`.
Converting from a restrictive Log4j 1.x configuration file to the more
powerful Log4j 2.x format is a one-time job. Unless you need custom
legacy components I don't see a reason not to do it.

On Wed, 31 May 2023 at 13:27, Nishu Gupta <nishugupta1...@outlook.com> wrote:
> Here is the log4j and lo4j2 xml.
>
> I need a help for how jms call trigger?
>
> <JMS name="app.businessEvent"
>      class="com.aba.package.MyProject"
>      provideUrl="abcde://abc.test.com:3226"
>      initialContextFactory="com.abc.naming.abcdeInitialContextFactory"
>      queueConnectionFactoryBindingName="abc.def.qwe.ms"
>      queueBinding="anc.def.create"
>      messageOnly="true"
>      username="abc"
>      password="abc">
> </JMS>
>
> <JMSQueue name="app.criticalEvent"
>           threshold="INFO"
>           provideUrl="abcde://abc.test.com:3226"
>           initialContextFactory="com.abc.naming.abcdeInitialContextFactory"
>           queueConnectionFactoryBindingName="abc.def.qwe.ms"
>           queueBinding="anc.def.create"
>           messageOnly="true"
>           username="xyz"
>           password="xyz"
>           queueDeliveryMode="2">
> </JMSQueue>

I am not an expert on JMS, but your configuration has many errors:

 * there is **no** "JMSQueue" plugin,
 * you use a lot of properties that do not exist (cf.
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/appenders.html#JMSAppender
). E.g. `initialContextFactory` should be `factoryName`, `provideUrl`
should be `providerURL` and so on.

Piotr