Volkan,

A vote to retain JNDI-related features.

Although I don't use JNDI regularly, I have used it several times in the last
decade for a Fortune 100 company to create Java wrappers when commercial
libraries don't provide a Java interface -- most recently for a commercial
product using one of the most popular license-management packages in use today.

⁣--Wayne​