Hi everyone,

I have many logger names following some naming convention like in the following
examples:

* org.example.unique_phrase.foo
* org.example.unique_phrase.bar
* org.example.foo.unique_phrase.bar
* org.example.bar.unique_phrase.foo

The goal is to configure one file appender for all packages/logger names
containing "unique_phrase". At the same time I would like to keep the
possibility for more fine grained configs with possible different appenders for
different packages of the above example. The only solution I know of is really
configuring all individual (parent) logger names/packages with the same
appender. Would be easier if logger names would support some concept of globs
or regular expressions, so one might only use something like the following name:

* org.example.*.unique_phrase.*

Is something like that possible, either out-of-the-box or possibly some plugin
or ...? Thanks!

PS: Kennen Sie schon VEDA Care Services? Interesse? Dann sprechen Sie uns gerne
persönlich an. Weitere Infos finden Sie hier.
Thorsten Schöning
Software Developer

VEDA GmbH
Carl-Zeiss-Straße 14