Ron, Roy

My major pain with log4net is the misbehaving network appenders in
presence of IPv6.
I am using the udp appender in a pretty big setup and I have to make
special configurations in each maching regarding the ips/target
hostnames.

Recently I had an SL project and tried to use log4net, thus the need
for an SL build.

I believe a new release is long overdue

Regards
Tasos Vogiatzoglou