On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 10:56:51AM +0100, Piers Cawley wrote:
> Paul Mison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > You also get ProjectBuilder IDE.
> >
> > http://developer.apple.com/tools/projectbuilder/
>
> Which is very nice. Or at least it was, back when it was NeXTSTEP.

I had a little play with it last night, and it's still not bad.  Only
supports C/C++/Java though.  I can't figger out how to get the Interface
Builder to work with my project, so will have to read the docs.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

       Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our latest and greatest
         operating system which we couldn't be arsed to complete

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **