On Fri, 5 Sep 2003, Robin Berjon wrote:

> You are being presented an external view yet answer with theology -- theology is
> of little importance to the external eye. The old Egyptian/Kemetic religion is
> often called polytheistic, when in fact their theology claims that there is only
> one Divinity (it just happens to have lots of names).

How often are stereotypes correct?

You are asserting a stereotype about a religious group.

I answered with a couple of facts. I did not state theology other than as
absolutely necessary.

Between those who believe and those who do not lies a very large gulf. All
of it is inconsequential in respect to Christianity as everything an
outsider see is just trappings and fundementally it's worthless stuff.

> > She's no more a God than Madonna is. Do those who adore Madonna generally
> > do so as a god?
>
> Dunno. She sure looks good in some of those leather outfits.

A god of slaughtered cows? ;)

Jason Clifford
--
UKFSN.ORG               Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/           ADSL Broadband available now