Luke recently mentioned a presentation by Tom Limoncelli about why he doesn't do automated configuration management; does anyone have a pointer to this, or a summary or etc.? I'm still coming up to speed on a lot of this stuff (and noticing that the currently existing tools don't in general seem to fit our needs very well... but then neither does what we're currently using :/ ).

--
brandon s. allbery    [linux,solaris,freebsd,perl]     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [EMAIL PROTECTED]