Hello *

I have about 100 fat clients in production environment which have the same
configuration
The configuration is made with one user account and I auto-login each fat
client to this account

but I want to prevent users from making changes to configuration,
because now home directory is mounted via sshfs from the server by each fat
client
and each change in user config/files is visible on each fat client

I've been thinking about using overlayfs and ram/tmpfs to save basic
configuration
so that all local changes will disappear after the reboot

as far as I've learned LTSP don't support such functionality
but is it possible to achieve such scenario with some hacks?
or could you please tell me which script is responsible for
mounting home directories over sshfs?

best,
Chris