Hi folks,

As this year we plan to replace our old clients by newer ones, I was
looking around for someone who could show me Zotac ones, but as far as I
can see there is no dealer around my home town. So I wont be able to
test them prior to buying a whole number of them.

This is why I ask here. Who has had experience with C-type and/or M-type
Zboxes? C ones are fanless, M ones maybe are more powerful. I wonder how
disturbing the fans in M-type ones can be (we need e. g. 16 in one
room), or how much weaker the power of the C-type ones is.

We already had a discussion about fat clients. Would the C-type Zboxes
be ok here, too?

Thanks for your opinions.

Regards
Rolf