On 2017-01-19 13:19, Rolf-Werner Eilert wrote:
> Just wanted to browse the ltsp.org website for information and saw
> that
> the latest news is from Jan 2013.
>
> According to the information there, LTSP is mainly for thin clients.
>
> So, is there a more up-to-date site? What did I miss?
>
> Regards
> Rolf

We are very fortunate here in Greece to have such vibrant and bang up
to date sites and software and documentation (thanks to many
knowledgeable members of our community, Alkis, of course, you all know
here.)

http://ts.sch.gr/wiki/Linux/LTSP

I guess one could use google translation tools...

Another excellent source is Vagrant's documentation for Debian (this
one is in English.)

https://wiki.debian.org/LTSP

There are many more, most revolve around the particular distro used.

Richard