I just noticed the http://www.ltsp.org server wasn't responding so I
restarted it.
It's back online now.
That's just a small part of the problem.

Back when I was actively running the project, I think we had a pretty good
website.  It was based on twiki and was really easy for anyone to edit.
Lots of people contributed articles about various aspects of LTSP.  I
worked pretty hard on keeping things organized and I think the site served
the community pretty well.

Then... I had to shift my focus to other things.  I won't bore you with all
the details but I'll just say that you wouldn't believe how expensive it is
to put 3 kids through college in the US.  It left me with no time to spend
on LTSP.

In the last 12 years, the project has evolved quite a bit but the website
hasn't really kept up.  We've had a few volunteers helping out with the
infrastructure but I think the content needs some work.

I'm a firm believer that we need a central place like http://www.ltsp.org
to go to for all things relating to LTSP.  Whether it is original content
hosted in our own wiki or links to Vagrants excellent documentation on LTSP
in Debian or to the fantastic work that Alkis has been doing with
ltsp-pnp.  When someone has a question about LTSP, the place to start
should be LTSP.org.

I really want to make the LTSP.org website better.   I don't know if that
means throwing everything out and starting over or just tweaking what we
already have.

Who's on board to help out?

Jim McQuillan
j...@ltsp.org