On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 05:19:01PM -0700, John_Cuzzola wrote:

> > Hi.
> > FIRST: I am new to the list and perhaps some local settings are wrong
> > (although I don't think so) - but - can someone please tell me why - whenever
> > I press r (for reply in kmail) I would reply directly to the recipient
> > instead to the mailinglists?

Because it is a Good Thing. See

Who is actually the sender in this situation, the list or the original
poster? Mail user agents that understand the complexity of the
"sender" concept when handling mailing lists gives you the power to
easily respond to the list, or the original poster. Kmail has that
capability, read the manual (I think it is "L" (or is it "l"?) instead
of "r").

--

Hans Ekbrand