I have Asus M2N-MX motherboards with GForce 6100
onboard graphics card as thin clients. The clients
are configured using Knoppix live CD to get
xorg.ws001(2, 3, and so on) config files placed in
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc. The problem is that there is no
nvidia.ko or similar file in ltsp installed tree and
the XFree fails to setup the video card as nv.
I only can get the terminals boot in vesa graphics mode.
Using XSERVER = auto in lts.conf also do not works.
I am using Debian Etch 4.0 and ltsp 4.2, update 4.
Any hints to solve this ?

perseu.

      Flickr agora em português. Você cria, todo mundo vê.
http://www.flickr.com.br/