OK,

I've tried rdesktop on FC6 and Ubuntu, and I cannot get rdesktop to
run. Can someone point me to a distribution and version of ltsp that
they are using if they have successfully got it running.

As a side not, I don't seem to be having a problem getting the ltsp
software running in X, but rdesktop just isn't working.

Thanks