On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:28:18 -0500, Kevin Blackwell wrote
> OK,
>
> I've tried rdesktop on FC6 and Ubuntu, and I cannot get rdesktop to
> run. Can someone point me to a distribution and version of ltsp that
> they are using if they have successfully got it running.
>
> As a side not, I don't seem to be having a problem getting the ltsp
> software running in X, but rdesktop just isn't working.
>
> Thanks

I haven't done this for a while so I don't remember exactly, but you need more
than just
SCREEN_01=rdesktop.  There are other things that need to go along with it like
the
server address and credentials.  Example:

        SCREEN_01          = rdesktop
        RDP_SERVER = 192.168.0.224 # your.2k.server
        RDP_OPTIONS = "-f -u xxxxxxx -p xxxxxxx  -k en-us"

Try something like above without any RDP_OPTIONS and the RDP_SERVER set to your
server
IP.  See if you get along any better.  If not google lts.conf rdesktop
settings.
Without these settings it doesn't know what to do and most likely won't start.

Jim