On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 6:24 PM, djgroos <djgr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can the (existing) format of a wiki be adapted to meet the needs of how-to
> documentation you are thinking of? Here's a nice example:
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/ltsp-pnp
>
> David
>

> Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

I tried http://docs.readthedocs.io it is nicely integrated with github
and easy to setup and contribute to, check out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oJsUvBQyHBs
for how to get started.

I would be happy to set it all up if someone else would want to take
up writing docs part.

Cheers

Jigish