Henri Yandell wrote:
Redirect of jakarta.apache.org/lucene to lucene.apache.org/java/docs/index.html

I noticed there's a commented out redirect in the .htaccess, so after adding my own I deleted it again and left the redirect off for the moment. Unsure if there's a reason the commented out bit is there and lucene.apache.org/java and jakarta.apache.org/lucene look to be clones currently (barring the extra news item at lucene.apache.org).

When the redirect was first put into place there were some broken links at lucene.apache.org/java, so the redirect be removed until the links were fixed. I think the links were fixed but the redirect was never restored.

Doug