Dear Göran,

I am currently looking at some previously unknown sonatas for lute and
bass by the Sicilian Composer Antonino Reggio.

Most of my time has been spent in establishing the identity of Reggio and
documenting his biography. He was not a lutenist but composed some 24
sonatas for the instrument.c. 1770. (Interesting music).

I hope to be in a position to publish something on Reggio in the next few
months and continue to work on the lute works.

Will keep you in touch.

Anthony

maltaNET broadBAND Internet starting from Lm 10.39. Check out http://www.maltanet.net