Europe and America are two continents separated by a common language:
e-mail English (or Mailglish).

Excerpts from the Bill Gates manual of style:
1) Thou shalt not begin a sentence with "But" lest the anti-porn-spam
autocleaner randomly deletes all your messages.
2) Thou shalt not begin a sentence with "And" lest the Outlook perfect
grammarian rewrites it as "But, on the other hand", then proceed to delete
all your messages in view of 1 above
3) Generally speaking, thou shalt not begin a sentence with "On the other
hand" unless you can verify that you do own at least one hand before you
can use the other.
4) If thou happens to be a politician, keep your sentences under the 5
words limit, the first one of which must be either "And", "But", or "On the
other hand", in which case you can only use one more word, but that should
be enough for the full extent of your strategery.

A definition of the Universe: a vicious virus that prevents the Windows
operating system from functioning properly.

And, all jokes aside, I think Jacob Heringman recorded a Bakfark CD - if I
recall called the Black Cow. But I can be wrong. On the other hand...

Alain
PS: How about Law French as an itnernational language