>     There is a Buddhist monastery in Laddak near the Kashmir valley in north
> India with the entire life of Christ written in Tibetan

the entire life of Christ, then, must be the text of a Gospel? I know no
other narrative that contains Christ's life, but perhaps you do? I
wonder how they translated the very name of _Christ_ which implies an
entirely Jewish and non-Buddhist notion of what man is and who God is?
Well, questions...

> and integrated with the Buddhist teaching.  In that monastery they claim to
> have Christ's
> remains,... remember the three wise men from the east?

which is to say what? The so-called wise men in Matthew 2 are, in the
Greek urtext, magoi which is a Persian guild of priests. Don't get it
what this has to do with Jesus' remains.

> Also, in various places in India are paintings dating back to when
> Christ was alive with his name on them, he was known there to have studied
> in various monasteries,  and the Buddhist considered Him a great
> Bodhisattva.

that is what some Buddhist teachers said, indeed, but much later, i.e.
during the 19th century when some single Lamas read the Gospel according
to Matthew (particularly the sermon on the mountain) for the first
time.

> I forget which one of Christ's direct disciples ( Mark ?)died
> in southern India after establishing one of the oldest still surviving sects
> of Christianity.

western legends have Thomas travel to India, and Indian Christian
traditions claims the same. Which by no means is a guarantee that this
is historically documented.

Regards + good night

Mathias