Francesco cover price in 1970: US$ 25.  That makes a respectable 5.6% annual
rate of return on investment.  And it's more fun than a savings account.

By the way, on page 10 of the introduction the reader is urged to consult
the microfilmed critical notes.  Are these accessible still?

--
Peter Martin
Belle Serre