Someone on another list I follow got a similar UPS message about a week
   ago and his posting prompted this reply from another list member:

   "When I get something I suspect as spam I copy
   and paste a chunk of its text into Google - the result in this case is
   at
   [1]http://www.hoax-slayer.com/ups-malware.shtml";

   Try it and see

   Eric Crouch