Thank you Arthur and Sean for your kindness but it won't be necessary to bother
you as Ron Andrico and Donna Curry have kindly supplied the Van Wilder's song I
was after.
In fact, I needed this version to understand the duet by Marchant mentioned by
Ward (alas, no, I haven't got this volume...yet !). The surviving piece It is a
first lute part of a duet (Edinburgh University Library, Dc. 5.125, ff. 77v -
78) and David Humphries proposed a reconstruction of the missing part, which
was published by the English Lute Society. This very nice duet is part of a
programme we are to give in concert next Sunday in Angoulême, near Cognac (I
suppose the latter name will be more evocative;-).

Thank you for your kind help and best wishes,

Jean-Marie

jmpoiri...@wanadoo.fr
http://poirierjm.free.fr