[Eugene C. Braig IV] Indeed, OSU, where I work, does give me full access to
JSTOR.  I simply cannot find the Levy article itself on a direct search of
the JSTOR system or reference to the article itself on JSTOR with google or
even google scholar.  What I can find is a multitude of articles to have
cited Levy.

Best,
Eugene