To: "Lute List >" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 12:37 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Luciano Faria

On Dec 15, 2009, at 8:52 AM, vance wood wrote:

Howard:

I think you may have intended to address your remarks to Ron rather than me. I haven't ventured any of the opinions that you discuss below.

I am not ruining his reputation, or any of the people who have purchased instruments from him, He has done it to himself by not communicating and by accepting new business while these more pressing issue are left outstanding. It is at the least unethical, and illegal. You can say it is not fraud but you do not have to be a con man, intentionally perpetrating a fraud to commit fraud. Just like you do not have to be a serial murderer to commit murder, or a thief to steal. ----- Original Message ----- From: "howard posner" <howardpos...@ca.rr.com>