> Interesting...but that's a guitar, Dana.

my bad, I saw more than 8 pegs, forgot some g have 5c.

But everyone seems to be ignoring my  main point.

LF has a day job selling rosewood guitar sets wholesale.  He ist trying to
work FT as a luthier anymore, no surprise he is slow to deliver.

I think it is time for all you who have put money down to get together and
approach him thru his employer.  They are using his reputation to make
sales, and should be concerned to keep it clean...

http://www.hanoverbrazil.com/rosewood-guitars.shtml
--
Dana Emery