Hi Julia,
Respighi based "ancient Airs and Danses"  on Oscar Chilesotti's "Da un Codice
del Cinquecento" for guitar which is republished by Editions Orphee.
The Spagnoletta should be in there.
Check out http://www.editionsorphee.com/lute/codice.html
Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Lex
Op 24 apr 2011, om 20:52 heeft Julia Seager-Scott het volgende geschreven: