This can be found in Caroso's dance treatise 1600. There is a modern
   transcription by Julia Sutton, I think.

   On Apr 25, 2011, at 3:52 AM, Julia Seager-Scott wrote:

     Hello all,
     I am a triple-harp player looking for the original source of
   Respighi's
     "Siciliana" from "Ancient Airs and Dances".  I have found out it is a
     "Spagnoletta" by Anonymous, of course.  It is also recorded by Paul
     Odette and there are very helpful writings about it
     here: [1][1]http://www.hyperion-records.co.uk/al.asp?al=CDH55146
     I am wondering if anyone has music they could share with me, either
     modern notation or manuscript.  I would even take tablature as a kind
     friend has offered to transcribe it for me.
     It is for a good cause-- the Respighi version is my childhood
   friend's
     favourite piece.  She is getting married next month and I would like
     surprise her with the original, performed on baroque harp.
     Any help would be greatly appreciated.
     Julia Seager-Scott