On 11/19/2013 11:44 AM, Arto Wikla wrote:
Dear all,

I understand wholeheartedly the need for a good tool for tabulature publishing,
but how beautiful are many of the original
tabulatures! And they all - also those that are not so beautiful - are very
personal! So why not write also nowadays by your own
hand? No limitations in the available character set or markings of ornaments,
ties, and what so ever extra information!

In my case, if I go to the trouble of writing down musical information,
I want to be able to easily get that information into a computer for
various reasons.  I want to hear a performance of the piece, and to
easily change to the grand staff for instance.

friendly,

Arto