I give it THUMBS OUT all the way! How the hell else would one play such music? Otherwise why bother. I might have twitched a couple of the mordanty things differently and such, but this is your performance.

Actually, you sinned much "worse" on a Weiss Courante from the Rohrau Ms. (which is what, by the way? Never heard of it!) -a performance that one of my Baroque lute students referred me too. He/we think that was way cool, too!

Keep up the good work.

Dan