Bakfark split course example:
   Krakow lute book, Jesu nomen sanctissimum. Secunda pars: Sit nomen
   domini bar 9
   Fuenllana mentions the technique in his instructions
   G.
   On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 7:47 PM, Lex van Sante <[1]lvansa...@gmail.com>
   wrote:

     Of course I did not mean the fourth but the third course, sorry for
     the confusion. So Capirola as far as I know did not employ split
     octave courses.
     Where does Fuenllana mention splitting the courses? I have not found
     any reference. As I have no complete edition of Bakfark where does
     he use this technique?
     Can anyone inform?

   Op 12 mei 2015, om 18:36 heeft G. C. het volgende geschreven:
   <[1][2]mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>