OK, I know this is not strictly in accordance with copyright and all that, but I did try to contact the original publishers about it with no result... I have recently created a web-based "remake" of the old vihuela books CD, which has all the original catalog information plus the updated images. I would be happy to make it "official" somehow, and I even offered the publisher my help with updating their software, completely free of charge, but like I said, they were not interested... Here is the website itself, feel free to test, and let me know if you want any extra features etc.
http://www.musicaparavihuela.com/

Cheers,
Dmitry