Indeed what a resource, thank you!

I originally bought the CD from the Lute Society but had to send it back because it didn't work on a Mac, so it had more problems than were quite justifiable right from the start.

BTW have you noticed the heretical drawing of a *lute* player on the titlepage of the Mudarra book?! Could it be by Dominguos Romano? He was one of the previous owners and signed a later page in ink.

Best wishes,

David